In addition to their intrinsic benefits to plants and being beautifully fragrant to people, essential oils have been used throughout history in many cultures for their medicinal and therapeutic benefits. Modern scientific study and trends toward more holistic approaches to wellness are driving a revival and new discovery of essential oil health applications.
It is important to remember that therapeutic-grade essential oils are highly-concentrated plant extracts and should be used with reasonable care. Consulting with someone who has experience with essential oils will make your first experience with essential oils more enjoyable and rewarding. As you learn how to use essential oils through personal experience, share your knowledge with others in a safe and responsible way and encourage others to do the same.
“Healing is a matter of time,
but it is also sometimes a matter of opportunity.”
It’s been a long day and you arrive home from work with a killer headache. You have been feeling run down lately and now this. You go to your medicine cabinet and reach for the over-the-counter medicine and as you swallow down the pills, you wonder, “What are these chemicals doing to my stomach? My liver?”.
I have been where you are. I took all kinds of OTC meds on a daily basis. I was ruining my health and had zero energy and was always feeling bad. Popping one pill after another for headaches, heartburn, body aches, indigestion, and gas. You name it, I had a pill for it.
I am here to tell you, it is possible to support your body with natural solutions! You can makeover your entire wellness routine and use only 100% Pure essential oils.
- Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities
- Soothes occasional skin irritations
- Helps skin recover quick
- Eases muscle tension
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing
- Alleviates stomach upset
- Frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral health
• Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
• Promotes healthy immune function
• Protects against environmental and seasonal threats
• Used as a powerful cleansing and purifying agent
• Provides immune-enhancing benefits
• Supports healthy digestion and respiratory function
• Excellent source of antioxidants
• Maintains clear airways and breathing
• Supports overall respiratory health
• Perfect for nighttime diffusion, allowing for a restful sleep
• Supports healthy immune function
• Protects against environmental threats
• Cleanses surfaces
• Purifies the skin while promoting healthy circulation
• Energizing and uplifting aroma
• Soothes sore muscles and achy joints
• Supports healthy circulation
• Aids in the digestion of foods
• Soothes occasional stomach upset
• Maintains a healthy gastrointestinal tract