Okay, so my title is a little extreme but I am not kidding. This amazing root is sourced in Haiti and is known as the “oil of Tranquility”. No wonder I love it so. Vetiver essential oil has so many uses. These are my top five:
- Focus and concentration. I dab a drop topically or in the diffuser when I need to get some work done.
- Restful sleep. I include this oil in my roller bottle I use at night for satisfying, deep, restful sleep.
- Skin tone. Did you know that vetiver works to lessen scars and gives your skin even color? It even helps reduce stretch marks.
- Easing sadness. I combine it with Melissa essential oil and diffuse or apply topically to pulse points.
- Emotional balance. Vetiver is perfect for going from ungrounded to rooted.
Vetiver also blends well with Lavender, Sandalwood, and ylang-ylang. It is one of the main ingredients for the reassuring blend Peace, that I use. Have you tried Vetiver Essential Oil? Leave me a compliant comment (no disease names!) and let me know how you used it!